Food Grade Xylitol CAS 87-99-0
Product name: Xylitol
CAS No.: 87-99-0
Molecular Weight:152.15 g·mol−1
Appearance: White fine or crystalline powder
Spec: 30 mesh 80mesh 100mesh
Solubility:Easily dissolve in water, sparingly soluble in ethanol
Xylitol has the same sweetness as sucrose. It absorbs a lot of heat when it is dissolved in water. It is one of the most endothermic sweeteners of all sugar alcohols. Therefore, when it is eaten in solid form, it will produce a pleasant cool feeling in the mouth. Xylitol does not cause dental caries and has the function of preventing dental caries. Metabolism is not regulated by insulin. It is completely metabolized in human body with a calorific value of 16.72 kJ/g. It can be used as a heat source for diabetic patients.
|Function of Food Grade Xylitol
1.Xylitol has effect on weight loss, glycuresis and pneumonia.
2.Xylitol can prevent decayed tooth and improve the immune ability of the body.
3.Xylitol can promote the action of the salutary germs and improve the immunity of body.
4.Sweetener Xylitol as a sweetener, nutritional supplement and adjuvant therapy for diabetes mellitus
5.Xylitol can promote glycogen synthesis in liver, blood sugar will not rise, it can improve liver function and anti-fatty liver in patients with liver diseases
|Application of Food Grade Xylitol
1. Xylitol metabolism in the body does not require insulin to participate in, and does not increase blood sugar, and can eliminate more than three diabetes (polydipsia, polyuria, polyphagia), so it is a safe sweetener, nutritional supplement and adjuvant therapy for diabetes.
2. Xylitol can be used as a sweetener for chewing gum, chocolate, hard candy and other foods.
3. Because of its unique function, it can be used as a sweetener for low-sugar food by blending with other sugars and alcohols.
4. Xylitol has a cool taste and better effect after freezing. It can be used in refreshing cold drinks, desserts, milk, coffee and other industries. It can also be used in health drinks, throat moisturizers, cough syrups, etc.
5. For the sake of health, it can be used as a substitute for sucrose in family to prevent diabetes and obesity caused by excessive sucrose consumption.
6. Xylitol is a polyol, which can be used as a moisturizing regulator for cosmetics and has no irritating effect on human skin. For example: facial cleanser, cosmetic cream, lotion, etc.
7. Xylitol has the function of hygroscopicity and anti-caries, and liquid Xylitol has good sweetness, so it can replace glycerol as tobacco, anti-caries toothpaste, mouthwash perfume, anti-freezing and moisturizing agent, etc.
8. Liquid xylitol can be used in battery plate manufacturing. It has stable performance, easy operation, low cost and is better than glycerol.
|Certificate of Analysis
|100% pass 80 mesh
|Loss on Drying
|Residue on Ignition
|Total Plate Count
|Yeast & Mold