Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO2.
It is also known by several other names including DMSO2, methyl sulfone, and dimethyl sulfone.
MSM is used industrially as a high-temperature solvent for both inorganic and organic substances.
It is used as a medium in organic synthesis.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane
|White Crystalline Powder
|Loss on Drying
|20-40mesh, 40-60mesh, 60-80mesh
|Residue on ignition
1. Rehabilitate the attrited arthrosis cartilage,is a key structural component in cartilage and acts as a lubricant.
2. Enhance the immunity and improve osteoporosis.
3. Cure neuralgia, arthralgia and process the concrescence of wounds.
4. Promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage.
5. Has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
6. Has some curative effect on melanoma, lung cancer and renal carcinoma.
1. Used as medicine’s raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.
|Black Bean Peel Extract
|Black Currant Extract
|Black Elderberry Extract
|Purple Corn Extract
|Black Goji Extract
|Acerola Cherry Extract
|Aronia Chokeberry Extract
|Grape Skin Extract
|Purple Potato Extract
|Acai Berry Extract
|Black Rice Extract