【English name】：Vanadyl Sulfate
【Characters】：orchid crystal. It dissolves in water.
Vanadyl sulfate, VOSO4, is a common inorganic compound of vanadium.This easily delistable blue solid is a common source of vanadium in the laboratory and exhibits a high degree of stability.Its characteristic ion, vanadium oxide root (VO2+), is known as “the most stable diatomic ion.”
Vanadium sulfate is the intermediate product of vanadium extracted from petroleum and the most important commercial source of vanadium.Vanadium sulfate is also a component of some food additives and chemicals.And vanadium sulfate can show the effect of insulin.Used as mordant, catalytic reductant, ceramic and glass colorant.
|Loss on drying%||≤50|
|Unsettleable matters in ammonium hydroxide%||≤1.5|
1. Mainly used in the production of non-ionic surfactant directly and some other important common surfactant when synthesized with various acids;
2. Mainly used to produce glyphosate in pesticide industry;
3. Mainly used as the absorber and desulfurization agent for acid gas purification;
4. Corrosion inhibitor in pharmaceutical industry;
5. Cross-linking agent for high resilience polyurethane foam production;
6. Fabric finishing-agent, softening agent, emulsifier, fluorescent whitening agent and etc. in textile industry;
7. Used as leather and synthetic fiber softener;
8. Thickening agent and foam improver in shampoo and light detergent;
9. Also used as detergent, lubricant, brightener, and dust scavenger for engine piston.