Product Name:Hypericum perforatum extract
Active Ingredient:Hypericins, Hyperforin
Specification:0.3% Hypericins UV; 0.3% Hypericin HPLC; 3%,98% Hyperforin HPLC
Plant part used:Aerial parts in blossom
Main Function:Antidepressant activity, Antiviral activity, Antibacterial activityHypericum perforatum has a history of more than 2,000 years of medicinal use in my country, and it is included in the “Chinese Medicine Dictionary” and so on. Hypericum perforatum extract is a product extracted from the tip or above-ground part of Hypericum Perforatum L. during flowering period. Commercial extracts are usually standardized to contain 0.3% of total hypericin.
1) Neuropsychiatric diseases: treatment of mild to moderate depression, anxiety, neurasthenia.
3) Alcohol dependence syndrome.
4) Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
5) Cardiovascular neurosis.
6) Digestive system diseases: treatment of functional dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome.
7) Others: pharyngeal paraesthesia, pain, delaying aging.
Hypericin is used in many fields to help people relieve stress.
Hypericin is used in the food field.