Top Grade Pterostilbene Powder 98% 99%
What is Pterostilbene?
Pterostilbene is found in almonds, various Vaccinium berries, grape leaves and vines and blueberries. While resveratrol is under
research for its potential properties from consuming wine and other foods or beverages, pterostilbene is also found in wine although it is not as well researched as its analogue.
Pterostilbene is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol. In plants,it serves a defensive phytoalexin role. The possible biological effects of pterostilbene are being examined in basic research involving laboratory models of several disorders, including age-related cognitive decline.
1. Pterostilbene has the function of anti-cancer.
2. Pterostilbene can prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
3. Pterostilbene can quench free radical, has antioxidant, and anti-aging effect.
4. Pterostilbene can treat mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. Pterostilbene can treat diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and
1.Pterostilbene Used for treating heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
2.Pterostilbene Can interfere with cancer cell growth and proliferation, as well as induce apoptosis.
3.Pterostilbene Be active against HIV by inhibiting virus expression and replication.
4.Pterostilbene Accelerating healing of injured skin.
5.Pterostilbene Inhibiting oral sugar metabolism and retard growth of certain bacteria.
6.Pterostilbene Enhancing bone density and strength.
7.Pterostilbene Protecting against carcinogenesis and prove supplementation for sunscreen protection.