Application: Alpha lipoic acid Powder also known as Lipoic acid (LA), α-lipoic acid and thioctic acid is an organosulfur compound derived from octanoic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism. It is also manufactured and is available as a dietary supplement in some countries where it is marketed as an antioxidant, and is available as a pharmaceutical drug in other countries
Grade: Foo,d Medicine, Granular, Solvent Free Grade
|Appearance||Yellowish crystalline powder|
|Identification(HPLC)||Meets the requirements|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.10%|
|Loss on drying(Vacuum 40℃ 3hr)||≤0.20%|
|Specific Optical Rotation||-1°~+1°|
|Residual Solvents(by GC)|
|Total Aerobic Counts||≤1000cfu/g|
|Mound & Yeast||≤100cfu/g|
1. Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2. Alpha lipoic acid is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body’s normal functions.
3. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
1. Alpha lipoic acid can improve the growth performance and meat performance to increase economic benefits;
2. Alpha lipoic acid will be coordination of the metabolism of Sugar, Fat and Amino Acid to improve animal immune function;
3. Alpha lipoic acid used to protect and promote the absorption and transformation of VA,VE and other oxidation nutrients in feed as antioxidant;
4. Alpha lipoic acid have the effective to ensure and improve the production performance of livestock and poultry and egg production in heat-stress environment.
5. Applied in pharmaceutical field.